Dr. Hui Kok Pheng
- Bachelor Medical Science, Honours First Class UK
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, UK MBBS
- Doctor of Medicine, UK MD
- Fellow of Academy of Medicine, Singapore FAMS
- Fellow of Royal College of Medicine, Ireland FRCP (I)
- Fellow or Royal Australasian College, Australia FRACP
- Felllow of American College of Chest Physicians. FCCP
Dr Hui is a UK-trained respiratory physician with a strong background in innovative lung research with emphasis on real life clinical problems.
Dr Hui’s main practice is at Mt Elizabeth Medical Centre, with clinical privileges at all private hospitals in Singapore, including Gleneagles, Mt Alvernia, Parkway East and Thomson Medical Centre.
His clinical expertise extends from treating common respiratory illnesses to providing expert opinion on complex cases and dealing with multi-system life-threatening illness in the intensive care unit.
Dr Hui served in the Respiratory Specialist Accreditation Committee, and supervised doctors training to specialise in Respiratory Medicine. He has presented widely to international audiences at conferences in the USA and Europe, and China.